The big ben and Maz.... When someone say... London, in one go I think in Mariane who is from there.... when someone say London I remember it, with charisma, one river, fashion, music, blonde, people from everywhere, sweet, big, rain, blueyes, cold, nice people, warm houses, and of course wonderful!!! and for the same reason when I think in Maz then I think in London!!!
Esta es la gran torre Pagoda una copia de una torre japonesa o china maz me lo conto, no recuerdo bien...Pasè una de las tardes mas agradables de Londres en ese jardin.
......................
This is the Great Pagoda tower one imitation of Chinese or Japanese maz told me but don't remember well
There in this garden I spent one of the best afternoon that I had in London.
Big ben, westminster palace, backingham palace, center town..
Big ben, westminster palace, backingham palace, center town..
Beautiful places and although i was in London for more than once always a stayed looking the cars going opposite and always I forget to see the other site of the roads when I'm crossing their... and after do it runnig i make the same question of the million, of all people that don't use this system that is, why
they want to kill the turists?......................................................
they want to kill the turists?...................................................... Hermosos lugares y aunque estuve en Londre en mas de una ocasion siempre me quedo mirando los autos yendo en el sentido opuesto y siempre olvido mirar el lado contrario de la calle cuando estoy crusandolas... y después de hacerlo corriendo tambien me hago la pregunta del millon de toda la gente que no usa este sistema, que es, ¿porque quieren matar a los turistas?
Big ben against the war
I've been in london once, walking there streets, under its rain, talking with its people, living alot of things in same time and feeling another one thousand more! near of the collapse yees ha ha..
To me it was very intensive always...
I recommend it, it's a big women like Barcelona, with alot of past but modern and when you are there it feel like many things are happening all the time... and that invite you to do things... i love this kind of cities.
I would like to have more photos and one of Maz's family but unfortunately I don't.
I thanks alot to the Family of Maz for let me in on their lifes for a while and to trait me so good!
And to you Bambina i have not word to thanks you all that you did to make me feel like in home... And I promise you that you got it!
Thanks


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario